Blog #1

For my Genius hour brainstorming worksheet, I saw a pattern that was helping others and my environment. My top four from each column would be the ones that relate to the pattern because I enjoy helping more than the rest. So, to be exact my favorites would be the follow: Helping others and different ways to help my community, helping communities, what will the future be like, and environment saving (littering and recycling). I am considering doing something to help a community in some form. I have to decide whether I want to help people, a community, or both. I also have to decide which community i want to help. IN order to help the community, picking up trash in the public, helping people with simple deeds, and help the people also. It is possible to go to a place with plenty of poor people and make a bag with food, travel size products, and a bottle of water. Another idea I had was to help animals. I could try to do some community service at a animal shelter, play with animals with animals with no family to give them love, and or donate food/toys. There is also donating clothes, can drives, and simply giving out compliments. All of these ideas would make me happy to do because it puts a smile on someone else's face. Sometimes in life we get so much from others and we forget to give back, so here in this Genius hour project I wish to give back to the world for everything it and the people in it have done for me.

Comments

  1. Recycling would be really good for the community. I volunteered at an animal shelter before so I know that idea would be really fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you enjoy helping others and giving back to the community and you wonder about more ways to help the environment. It also looks like you are going to try to improve the environment and others moods around you. A good idea I would like to share with you is potentially telling others about better ways to recycle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 8

Assignment #6